Our Health Matters!
Sponsored by Curls, Coco Community and LiveDndy!
Ode to Us is a health + wellness education initiative, empowering women of color to live a happier, and healthier life! We teamed up with Curls and Coco Community to to bring you the Workout and VIP Farmers Market Tour! This event is the perfect way to kick off your wellness journey!
We welcome all fitness levels!
- An amazing cardio workout with a certified fitness professional
- A guided and VIP tour through the farmer's market hosted by Brittany Dandy, including a food and wine tasting
- Tips for shopping the market and food education from local famers
- A Curls swag beauty bag to thank you for your donation and to celebrate your commitment to wellness!
- Refreshing Coco community coconut water to replenish your body after your workout
- An unforgettable amount of support + sisterhood!
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the women of the Caribbean Women's Health Association! You'll also recieve a gift from Curls as a thank you for your contribution!
Limited number of spots. Sign up now! We hope to see you there!
9:30am-11:30am Cardio Workout + Farmer's Market Tour
see FAQ's for more info
Meet Our Guest Fitness Instructor:
Karl Cajuste is a professional personal trainer and former collegiate athlete who specializes in strength training and endurance. He is passionate about health and wellness and often shares his love for fitness with his family and friends. Karl currently works in Brooklyn and is available to help you reach your fitness goals through customized personal training sessions at Crunch fitness facility in Flatbush Brooklyn.
Follow him on Instagram @Karl_Hurdle
Where are we meeting?
We will meet and check in the grassy area near the Bailey Fountain in Grand Army Plaza
What can I bring into the event?
It's a good idea to bring a towel and water
What kind of workout is it?
Workouts are usually soca inspired and consists of HIIT cardio and/or kickboxing